Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club Saskatoon
Serving comedy at the Park Town Hotel for over 25 years!
924 Spadina Cres East
Every Friday night we host a wide variety of comedians that are funnier than a rubber crutch!
Come enjoy a fun and relaxing evening full of laughter and good times at Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club Saskatoon
Click HERE to purchase online or call 306-244-5564 to reserve by phone
Arrive at 8:30pm for cocktails
Show starts promptly at 9:00pm
Friday, March 18th
Winston Spear is a unique comedian with a deep deadpan delivery who has been called the King of the Obscure. Although his slightly disturbed sensibility makes him a sure-fire hit, there is a certain charisma that endears Winston Spear to audiences of all ages when he performs. He was a a semi finalist for NBC's Last Comic Standing in 2008 and Winner of the Canadian Comedy Award for Best Stand-up Comic. Winston has been performing in comedy clubs and festivals throughout North America for more than two decades. In fact, comedy once took him to the United Arab Emirates to perform. He's appeared a number of times at the Just for Laughs Festival in Toronto and Montreal, the Vancouver International Comedy Festival, and the Halifax Comedy Festival.
Growing up in a single parent home, poverty stricken, and living meal to meal is the exact opposite of Todd Ness’ upbringing. From the everyday struggles of living in suburbia, to the stress of constant support from family and friends, Todd has become an expert at inventing things to complain about. He has honed his comedic skills through years of being a class clown, disobeying teachers and training his upper body. This combination of sharp whit, athletic endurance, and ability to relate to other middle class white people has enabled Todd to excel in the world of stand up comedy; earning notable credits, such as winning the 2014 Yuk Yuks Chase Your Butterfly Contest. Even though he started performing in 2009, Todd is still a fresh face on the comedy scene, especially since his prepubescent acne went away. If you enjoy having a good time, come out and experience Todd Ness first hand. If laughing hysterically with/at Todd all night doesn’t make you feel good, knowing you’re supporting his dream of moving out of his parents’ house certainly will.
Click HERE to save $3/ticket and purchase online in advance
Celebrate your birthday with us! The Yuk Yuk' Birthday package includes:
• Admission for birthday person
• Free Drink for the Birthday Person (their choice)
• One menu item (except platter)
• Recognition from the MC or Comedian
$35 – must be booked one-day prior to show
Need an idea for a fundraiser?
As us how to get 30 Yuk Yuk's tickets for FREE
Contact Rose Eaton at 306-244-5564 or email@example.com
So, summer is over, and let's face it that sucks! But have no fear, every Friday night we are here for you - to keep you warm, to help you stay fit (laughter is a great ab work out), and of course to keep you hydrated (hydration is like so important). See we really are here for you!!
So without further delay, here is our October Yuk Yuk's Line Up!!
Old Man Winter has arrived!
Once winter begins, many of us are prone to staying indoors instead of taking advantage
of all the winter fun to be had.
Here are 15 fun outdoor activities to get you motivated!
1. Go ice skating.
2. Build a winter bonfire and make s'mores.
3. Rent some snowshoes and go snowshoeing.
4. Take your dog for a walk. It's one of the main benefits of owning a dog.
5. Go cross-country skiing.
6. Go sledding.
7. Build a fort and have a snowball fight with your kids (or spouse/partner).
8. Jump in the snow and make snow angels.
9. Feed the birds or go birdwatching. Make you own bird feeders out of pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed.
10. Go ice fishing.
11. Go on a winter picnic. Take blankets, sandwiches and hot soup in a thermos.
12. Head out on a photo expedition to take pictures of the winter landscape.
13. Make snow paint. Simply add food coloring to water and put in a spray bottle, then go out and paint your yard!
14. Build the perfect snowman!
15. Get a group of friends together and organize a shinny game. You'll be so active you will forget about the cold weather.
The official first day of Fall is September 23rd!
Goodbye Flip Flops, Bikinis and Suntan Lotion n' Hello Plaid Scarves, Boots and Pumpkin Spice Everything!!!
Here is our bucket list for fall....
What do you get the man who has everything? He deserves the world! Here are a couple ideas for Top 15 Father’s Day gifts when asked the Father’s here at the Park Town Hotel. For more ideas visit our Pinterest on our Holidays board!
1. Clothing – tie, cuff links, new runners perhaps?
2. Their favorite sports equipment or accessories – golf balls, hockey stick, ball glove
3. Manley Gift Baskets – see our Pinterest page for examples.
4. Barbeque or BBQ accessories – sauces, spices, apron
5. Power tools! Or ANY new exciting tool on the market! Check Canadian Tire.
6. Tickets – Concert, or a sports game, or to Saskatoon’s Laugh Shop Comedy Club
7. Day Trip – a round of golf for the day or maybe a fishing trip, a nearby beach
8. New Watch
9. Homemade crafts from the little kids always melts a Daddy’s heart
10. Beer or Wine making kits… there are even Root Beer making kids for the non-drinkers
11. Personalized Art
12. Electronics – apple TV, tablets, new phone, or maybe a new case?
13. Book or a Magazine he loves
14. Gift Certificate for his favorite steakhouse
15. Spend the day with him – batting cages, go karts, painting the fence, or whatever is his interest!
Hope that helps! Happy Father’s Day to all the great men out there